1/1/10

2010...

New year...new resolutions...new life...so they say...
So does that mean that we can just turn a new leaf...forget about the past and become new people?
For me new year brings in new things-to-do, list of goals, many must-accomplish...
It won't make me a new ME but it will definitely make me a better ME:
-Get this PKA rolling...yes I've started but lost my way due to the holiday predicaments but will succeed once more...hahahahaha...must begin AGAIN...
-Get driving...A MUST...and soon...this actually sets everything in motion as a lot of my goals require some travel...
-Get a part-time job?...
-Get a new laptop...yes to a better one...
-Get back to school...prepare for my placement tests and just go back to school (now this also requires driving)...
-Get my braces restarted...enough said...
-Get my events planning business started...I am keeping track of my pictures, keeping my business cards, and keeping contact with potential vendors and clients...let's get this going...

Ugh...let's get started...

No comments: