4/23/09

dahil sa sop at kay regine...

ok so i was watching nonstop you tube videos and came across some regine videos when i was looking for allison from ai singing alone...one thing lead to another and here i am typing away while listening to some more videos from SOPs FTR (for the record)...ok??? funny funny thing is that when i was in the philippines...id rather watch (during sunday lunches)...IRON CHEF Japan...with the funny dubbing and translations...when i got here i just started watching videos from SOP, etc on you tube (through Jake's many tips and links)...it may be because i miss the philippines i guess....and tonight, alone in my room, i miss it more than ever. when i was little the whole family would usually be in the living room watching "variety" shows right after lunch...yah yah, old school shit...we dont have that here...people sleep til they cant sleep anymore...sun would slap em right across the face and people wouldn't even budge...bwahahaha...i remember getting wake up calls and furious knocks from my dad at 6:30am, breakfast as soon as i get down and church at 8, 7:45 to get our usual seating. lunches and dinners were always together...the whole family would wait for each other to sit before starting the meal with a prayer...and everyone helps to clean the table after (except for my loving dad and crazy brother hahahaha)...4yrs away from home may have lessened the tears but never the longing...
so this blog is for jake, sop and regine...LECHE...made me depressed on a thursday night (yes the day before friday...DUH??? TGIF) i guess i just either have nothing better to write or was just reminded that it is indeed time to text my family tonight and ask how my dad's compliance with his regimen is or how my mom's garden looks like now (after the weekly changes) or if my brother is still watching the playoffs every year or if my two crazy but super cute nephews are still giving my sister-in-law much undeserving headaches...
wait let me grab my crackberry and start...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ano ba madepressed ba dahil kay regine at sa sop...at idrop ang name ko sa blog.yehey!!!claim to fame na to..heheheehe

Anonymous said...

hahahha ning???