4/20/09

we all hurt...


ok so the discussion was...maybe my friend was meant to be single so he could help people with their problems...maybe its true...the lesser problems you have the more in tuned you are to those of others...but to assume to be single for a long time is not because it was God's will but yours.

people hurt in many ways...and so they love in many ways...yes we hope not to love the wrong person but unless you open your heart to the possibilities you will never know if its right or wrong. we only hope to hurt and learn from our experiences. after, it may be easy to say NEVER again...but you have to keep falling to know which one will catch your fall each and every single time.

we were made to hurt. but we were also made to love...and my friend may be meant to help as he sees it...then lucky me to have so much wisdom and experiences to guide me through my life, i know...IT IS A FACT...he has always been one of my bestfriends that have helped me and stayed with me through thick or thin...but my dear...don't lose yourself in the process of focusing on others...it might just be right there, staring at you, and you passing it by...love yah...

No comments: