4/5/09

updates...

honestly, ive haven't had anything to write about for a while now...i was reading my birthday blog and it was neither juicy nor interesting either...it was ayt...it was blah...it was vanilla...
and i am telling you...this blog will not change the world or much...it's my usual update...

i am now 27...as you might have read...and it feels ordinary. im still getting carded for alcohol so that makes it seem acceptable to age slightly. i do still plan to lose weight...that and fulfill my "secret" plans...im almost halfway through...so that's reason enough to smile every now and then.

having self-diagnosed "addictive personality"...i think im starting to be addicted to tennis...i know i was and still am a fan...loved all of stefi graf, from her slice backhand to envied power forehand...loved goran ivanisevic for his serve and his face (hahaha)...hated pete sampras for almost getting by with just his serve...and still wish for roger to come back from his setbacks and rule once again. now i transition my tv love to reality, im trying hard to change my ping pong forehand and badminton swing to a legitimate tennis hand...try and sustain a game without double faulting and finally hang with the girls.


i am now officially inlove with facebook. hahahaha. yes, i am...the many applications and easy change of pages. love the fact that i can write on my friends walls while chatting with them...or fish like crazy while answering some quizzes with the hope to have some fun look into my subconscious.

i promise to write often...the blogs shall be coming more and more. although my laptop is lost somwhere in the moreno valley (supposedly getting upgrades)...joe's will have to suffice for now...thanks beb for letting me use it while watching my shows everyday.

joe and i are doing well, much better i think. ive had some talks with him and we seem to be on the same page, after what seemed like forever. i hope to prolong this bliss...i still love him to death.

there...no more no less...at least i think so...soon i shall log in again and type my a** off for something more juicy...for now...it's vanilla at its whitest...

No comments: